Business Travel Pros Choose The Anza
You're serious about your business and so are we. The Anza is designed with the business traveler in mind. With spacious guest rooms and suites featuring first-rate amenities like free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, business center with printing, a bright and open lobby with areas to relax and work, and Graze Bistro & Bar serving Starbucks® coffee plus wine and beer. Best of all, The Anza is located in the heart of Calabasas with easy freeway access and near some of the largest corporations in the area. We're eager to work with you to help you set up a room block, assist with planning your trip, and help make your travel as worry-free as possible. When you hit the finish line at 5pm, you'll have 2 free drink vouchers to Graze Bistro & Bar. Plus your parking is on us, a $15/day value.
Work Like A Pro, Stay Like A Pro
Forget about earning and keeping track of points. At Anza we've designed the A-List Business Travel Program that recognizes and rewards business travelers that visit Calabasas often. Members are known by name and are given upgrades and discounts based on availability to take your stay from OK to ELITE.
The Anza A-List Business Travel Program designed for small-to medium-sized businesses, clubs, associations, and other non-corporate communities to receive similar hotel benefits as their major corporate counterparts. You won't need to be a "gold, platiunum, or elite" to know you're getting A-list upgrades and service.
Benefits & Amenities For the A-List Business Traveler
The standard benefits you will receive as a member of our A-List Business Travel program are outlined below. To find out more, or to join the Anza A-List Business Travel Program call 818-222-5300, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Free Drink Vouchers per stay - Beer/Wine served at 5pm (Happy Hour 5-7pm)
- Free Parking ($15 value/day)
- Complimentary upgrades*
- Discounted room rates*
- Graze Bistro & Bar serving Starbucks® coffee, wine and beer and tempting light fare
- Customized booking links that make it easy to reserve rooms at your negotiated rates
- VIP experience delivered by our dedicated team
- Large rooms with a desk and plenty of space to work
- Outlets throughout the room so you can set up and power through your work
- Graze Bistro & Bar open breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Graze seating pods with outlets to plug in, grab a bite to eat, and get your day started productively
- Spacious seating areas in our lobby are great for informal meetings
- 24/7 business center and marketplace
- Valet dry cleaning
- Complimentary USA Today newspapers available in the lobby
- Fitness center
*Discounts and room upgrades are based on availability and are not guaranteed.