THE ANZA A CALABASAS HOTEL
Our $6 million renovation is complete and we’re excited to introduce The Anza – A Calabasas Hotel. Reflecting the stylish and inviting ambiance of Calabasas itself, The Anza features modern design and contemporary décor with a casual vibe. While our personal attention to service creates a welcoming environment, not unlike what you would expect while staying with close friends, The Anza offers an entirely new hotel experience in Calabasas.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
After a busy day of meetings or touring local area attractions, return to The Anza and enjoy a selection of amenities and services that include the following:
- 122 spacious rooms and suites, all interior-corridor entry
- Friendly and personal guest service
- Bright and open lobby with areas to relax and socialize
- Graze Bistro & Bar serving Starbucks® coffee, wine and beer and tempting light fare
- Heated outdoor pool with cabanas and lounge seating
- 24/7 business center and marketplace
- Kiosk for printing airline boarding passes
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Parking available ($10 per day)
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- Valet dry cleaning
- Complimentary USA Today newspapers available in the lobby
- Pets welcome (Learn more)
- Purchase discount attraction tickets online (Learn more)
IDEAL CALABASAS HOTEL LOCATION
The Anza – A Calabasas Hotel is located immediately off Hwy. 101, about 30 miles from Los Angeles International Airport and 20 miles from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank. Corporate travelers find our location convenient when visiting Pepperdine University and businesses in Malibu, Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, and the Warner Center corporate parks.
Vacation travelers also find The Anza central to their favorite attractions. Malibu’s amazing beaches, the Getty Museum, Universal Studios, Getty Villa, The Ronald Reagan Library and Hollywood are all nearby. And during your stay don't miss the opportunity to experience quintessential Calabasas. We recommend walking next door to see the Leonis Adobe Museum, recognized as the oldest building in Los Angeles; spending an evening at Sagebrush Cantina, a popular local bar and restaurant; enjoying a Saturday at the Calabasas Farmers Market; visiting The Commons at Calabasas (where you just may spot a celebrity); and enjoying the many Calabasas shops, restaurants and entertainment venues nearby.
IT'S TIME TO SEE LA AND MORE...
Get away, but not too far away. The Anza – A Calabasas Hotel, is located centrally just outside of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Malibu, and is within walking distance of many of Calabasas’s most popular attractions. The Anza boasts a prime location in one of the nicest communities in the LA Area, and is perfect for vacation travelers visiting all of the most popular Los Angeles attractions.
- Malibu Country Mart (15 miles)
- The Getty Villa (16 miles)
- The Getty Museum (18 miles)
- Malibu Wineries (10 to 22 miles)
- Malibu Beaches (12 to 22 miles)
- Universal Studios Hollywood & CityWalk (20 miles) - Buy Discount Tickets »
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library (21 miles)
- Hollywood (23 miles)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (32 miles)
Our most recent reviews are posted below. We believe in being up front and encourage our guests to review us so we can better serve our guests. Our hotel is Rated #1 on TripAdvisor and awarded 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award by TripAdvisor.
Modern & Stress-Free Calabasas Wedding Accommodations
The Anza in Old Town Calabasas is the perfect location for your friends and family to stay for your special day. With our larger than average rooms, on-site bistro and bar, and friendly customer service, your guests will be sure to enjoy their time. We offer courtesy group blocks and easy to use web links for your guests to make their own reservations to help take the stress out of planning accommodations for your out of town guests. View our list of the top Calabasas wedding venues, and contact us for more information about wedding accommodations for you and your guests. We cannot wait to host your guests in our Calabasas Wedding accommodations.
Casual but timeless, modern but comfortable. Enter the bright and airy lobby designed with areas to socialize and relax. With communal tables, lounge seating around a fireplace, and media den, it’s the perfect spot to gather with friends or meet new ones. Graze Bistro & Bar provides tempting light fare and a selection of local wines and beers, while The Market offers grab-and-go snacks and other sundries. Enjoy a cabana at the pool or a brisk workout. Or simply retreat to your oversized guest room where a neutral color palette creates an inviting sense of calm and comfort and mindful amenities provide all the comforts of home.